A pokemon forum that includes all the up to date info, with battles and challenges!

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Donkey Kong Country Returns with Donkey Kong Country Returns!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pokemon Z RPG
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

EXP : 15027

PostDonkey Kong Country Returns with Donkey Kong Country Returns!

Retro Studios, best known for its work on the Metroid series, the Texas-based studio takes a swing at Donkey Kong with Donkey Kong Country Returns, a sidescrolling platformer due out this holiday.

A trailer at E3 showed Donkey Kong romping through mine cart levels, swinging from vines and and pirate ship levels.

[image from GameTrailers]

Article from Kotaku

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pokemonx5k.pokemonlegend.org

Similar topics

-
» 'The Dark Knight Returns' Animated DVD In The Works
» Country Chapel (Brown) d572 and Country Chapel Brown d296
» Greetings from Turkey (the country)
» 2001 Volvo V70 Cross Country
» The Best of the Worst Country-Western Song Titles
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Donkey Kong Country Returns with Donkey Kong Country Returns! :: Comments

Hmm, I haven't really enjoyed Donkey Kong since RARE left, but Donkey Kong Country WAS an absolute favorite when I was younger. If Retro Studios does as good as a job on this as they have on the Metroid series, then I will certainly purchase it first day.
The gameplay looked as flawless as ever from what they showed on screen, with just a few graphic adjustments. I am super hyped for this as well. I think this is the first time where I want every single game the Wii has announced. Oh wait, there is Dragon Quest. And Wii Party. Well aside from those two.
awesome donkey kong country was my first game ever and this time theres diddy kong in it
awesome donkey kong country was my first game ever and this time theres diddy kong in it
j-manza wrote:

Your FIRST. GAME. EVER? Wow, I can't even remember mine because I was very young, but it was also a Super Nintendo game; I know that much.
Pokemon Z RPG wrote:
j-manza wrote:

Your FIRST. GAME. EVER? Wow, I can't even remember mine because I was very young, but it was also a Super Nintendo game; I know that much.

donkey kong was really popular back then
j-manza wrote:
Pokemon Z RPG wrote:
j-manza wrote:

donkey kong was really popular back then

Yes, but then came the GC era; along with the bongos... he still had some good games, but they weren't very well received AT ALL.
Pokemon Z RPG wrote:
The gameplay looked as flawless as ever from what they showed on screen, with just a few graphic adjustments. I am super hyped for this as well. I think this is the first time where I want every single game the Wii has announced. Oh wait, there is Dragon Quest. And Wii Party. Well aside from those two.

last time i checked, Dragon quest wasnt announced for wii...
Dimentio The Jester wrote:
Pokemon Z RPG wrote:

last time i checked, Dragon quest wasnt announced for wii...

OH YEAH... that was on the DS. Nevamind.

Donkey Kong Country Returns with Donkey Kong Country Returns!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon X5K :: Forum :: Gaming News-
Jump to: