A pokemon forum that includes all the up to date info, with battles and challenges!

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Kirby's Epic Yarn Announced

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pokemon Z RPG
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

EXP : 14737

PostKirby's Epic Yarn Announced

Kirby gets his first game in seven years with Kirby's Epic Yarn on the Wii, a platformer with cloth texture art-style. The game is coming this fall, Nintendo said.

The title is the first game from Masahiro Sakurai's new company, Sora. A demonstration showed an adorable Kirby romping around a landscape created from cloth, yarn and threads, turning into a car, balloon and a UFO.

I perfer the gameplay of the beta Kirby Wii title that was canceled better...

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pokemonx5k.pokemonlegend.org

Similar topics

-
» Haruka Suzushiro/Armitage's EPIC FAILS
» Let Yukino Kikukawa fix your EPIC FAIL! [Game]
» Adam's Epic Blog
» Marvel beats Kirby estate!!!!!!
» A win of epic proportions
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Kirby's Epic Yarn Announced :: Comments

Re: Kirby's Epic Yarn Announced
Post on Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:23 pm  MariovSonic
I believe the BETA version turned into a little something known as "The Subspace Emissary."

This definitely gets "most creative art style" from me. The pipe cleaner and plushie look is just adorable.
Post on Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:23 pm  Pokemon Z RPG
MariovSonic wrote:
I believe the BETA version turned into a little something known as "The Subspace Emissary."

This definitely gets "most creative art style" from me. The pipe cleaner and plushie look is just adorable.

I know, but it would of been great if it were to have made a Kirby game too, but nintendo's surprises remain what they are.
Post on Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:19 pm  Guest
This is a very unique take on the Kirby series, although a Kirby Air Ride 2 would have been nice as well. XD
I thought the graphics for this game looked interesting. I will probaly end up buying it...
Post   Sponsored content

Kirby's Epic Yarn Announced

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon X5K :: Forum :: Gaming News-
Jump to: