A pokemon forum that includes all the up to date info, with battles and challenges!
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Your Opinions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Your Opinions   Sat May 22, 2010 10:51 am

What are your opinions on Pokemon Battle Revolution guys? I've had this for a while and I personally think it is the worst Pokemon game I have played! The only thing I did like somewhat was the wifi. What made Pokemon Stadium so great was the vast amount of choice in Pokemon, and even though (going into Sinnoh) there is more than three times the Pokemon their were when Stadium was made, PBR extremely limits that by only allowing you the Pokemon you got from Diamond and Pearl, as well as a couple of horrible party set-ups. So not only does this limit PBR from being something great and fun, it is also a pain to setup. In order to get a good team, you will find yourself going back and forth every time you update your Pokedex and switching around your teams constantly. It also doesn't help that a good percentage of the great Pokemon can't even be used in wifi. What are your thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Pokemon Z RPG
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master


Posts : 501
EXP : 14122
Join date : 2010-05-17
Age : 20
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Your Opinions   Sat May 22, 2010 7:21 pm

Pokemon Z RPG wrote:
What are your opinions on Pokemon Battle Revolution guys? I've had this for a while and I personally think it is the worst Pokemon game I have played! The only thing I did like somewhat was the wifi. What made Pokemon Stadium so great was the vast amount of choice in Pokemon, and even though (going into Sinnoh) there is more than three times the Pokemon their were when Stadium was made, PBR extremely limits that by only allowing you the Pokemon you got from Diamond and Pearl, as well as a couple of horrible party set-ups. So not only does this limit PBR from being something great and fun, it is also a pain to setup. In order to get a good team, you will find yourself going back and forth every time you update your Pokedex and switching around your teams constantly. It also doesn't help that a good percentage of the great Pokemon can't even be used in wifi. What are your thoughts?


Acutally you can use any of the 493 pokemon on wi-fi...

_________________
All posts made before July 13th were made by Dimentio, not myself. All posts by "Guest" were also made by me.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pokemonx5k.pokemonlegend.org
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Your Opinions   Sun May 23, 2010 11:03 am

I had this game before, It was pretty good..... Just...
Why is there no Adventure mode?
Back to top Go down
Pokemon Z RPG
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master


Posts : 501
EXP : 14122
Join date : 2010-05-17
Age : 20
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Your Opinions   Sun May 23, 2010 10:13 pm

Jimbster wrote:
I had this game before, It was pretty good..... Just...
Why is there no Adventure mode?

Because it was meant to be kind of like a spiritual sequel to Pokemon Stadium, the only flaw....you can't choose any of the 493 pokemon that you want...

_________________
All posts made before July 13th were made by Dimentio, not myself. All posts by "Guest" were also made by me.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pokemonx5k.pokemonlegend.org
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Your Opinions   Mon May 24, 2010 2:37 pm

Dimentio the Jester wrote:
Pokemon Z RPG wrote:
What are your opinions on Pokemon Battle Revolution guys? I've had this for a while and I personally think it is the worst Pokemon game I have played! The only thing I did like somewhat was the wifi. What made Pokemon Stadium so great was the vast amount of choice in Pokemon, and even though (going into Sinnoh) there is more than three times the Pokemon their were when Stadium was made, PBR extremely limits that by only allowing you the Pokemon you got from Diamond and Pearl, as well as a couple of horrible party set-ups. So not only does this limit PBR from being something great and fun, it is also a pain to setup. In order to get a good team, you will find yourself going back and forth every time you update your Pokedex and switching around your teams constantly. It also doesn't help that a good percentage of the great Pokemon can't even be used in wifi. What are your thoughts?


Acutally you can use any of the 493 pokemon on wi-fi...

Well, you can't use Pokemon that you get through cheating. But still, that is beside the fact that you HAVE to have the Pokemon on Diamond or Pearl in order to use it and you have to transfer it over as well. Also (like Jimbster said), the game lacks a story mode which is crucial in a game. Not to mention the single player is pretty boring and dull. This game heavily relies on Diamond/Pearl and its multiplayer part of the game, which doesnt even hold up on its own.

And at this day and age, I am one of the hugest Pokemon fans out there, so it pains me to say this. I am still waiting for a true Wii Pokemon game (similar to handhelds, but amped up for the console), so hopefully PokePark Wii doesn't disappoint; because it looks very promising.

You guys have to admit that this game doesn't have any flare like the average Pokemon game does, it just tosses your caught Pokemon from D/P onto the big screen and says "I'm a disappointing Pokemon game!" I was really hoping for another great Pokemon Stadium game (Pokemon Stadium 3) or even another title set in the Orre region (XD/Colosseum for those of you who don't know).
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Your Opinions   Thu May 27, 2010 10:11 am

They really should of continued the Orre games.
They were very good! Smile
Back to top Go down
Pokemon Z RPG
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master


Posts : 501
EXP : 14122
Join date : 2010-05-17
Age : 20
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Your Opinions   Thu May 27, 2010 6:37 pm

they probably will, i wouldnt be surprised if they announce another one during E3, but battle reolution is sorta one of a kind, since its not a Orre or a stadium...

_________________
All posts made before July 13th were made by Dimentio, not myself. All posts by "Guest" were also made by me.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pokemonx5k.pokemonlegend.org
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Your Opinions   Sat May 29, 2010 7:53 pm

Dimentio the Jester wrote:
they probably will, i wouldnt be surprised if they announce another one during E3, but battle reolution is sorta one of a kind, since its not a Orre or a stadium...

That is not necessarily a good thing.
Back to top Go down
Pokemon Z RPG
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master


Posts : 501
EXP : 14122
Join date : 2010-05-17
Age : 20
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Your Opinions   Sat May 29, 2010 11:17 pm

Pokemon Z RPG wrote:
Dimentio the Jester wrote:
they probably will, i wouldnt be surprised if they announce another one during E3, but battle reolution is sorta one of a kind, since its not a Orre or a stadium...

That is not necessarily a good thing.

never said it was, never said it wasnt

_________________
All posts made before July 13th were made by Dimentio, not myself. All posts by "Guest" were also made by me.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pokemonx5k.pokemonlegend.org
Soviet Beaver (Kouzetsu)
Cooltrainer
Cooltrainer


Posts : 385
EXP : 13255
Join date : 2010-06-01
Age : 24
Location : Indiana

PostSubject: Re: Your Opinions   Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:12 am

The orre region games sort of had a battle mode like battle revolution has. like u could go to that one battle tower with ho-oh or just play multiplayer....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pokemon Z RPG
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master


Posts : 501
EXP : 14122
Join date : 2010-05-17
Age : 20
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Your Opinions   Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:42 pm

Does anyone have this game? like on hand? If anyone wants to lend me the copy, I'd really appreciate it, and if your too scared to put your address on the shipping box then don't offer to do so because that will just accumulate posts (i.e. "Oh I will, but i can't, i dont like giving my adress away"). I'm not offended if you don't want to give out your address and I understand that too.

_________________
All posts made before July 13th were made by Dimentio, not myself. All posts by "Guest" were also made by me.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pokemonx5k.pokemonlegend.org
/f0473h1u1z/
Advanced Trainer
Advanced Trainer


Posts : 205
EXP : 13008
Join date : 2010-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Your Opinions   Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:45 pm

Dimentio the Jester wrote:
Does anyone have this game? like on hand? If anyone wants to lend me the copy, I'd really appreciate it, and if your too scared to put your address on the shipping box then don't offer to do so because that will just accumulate posts (i.e. "Oh I will, but i can't, i dont like giving my adress away"). I'm not offended if you don't want to give out your address and I understand that too.

Just buy a copy on ebay.
http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trksid=p3907.m570.l1313&_nkw=Pokemon+Battle+Revolution+&_sacat=See-All-Categories
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Your Opinions   Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:56 pm

Kouzetsu wrote:
The orre region games sort of had a battle mode like battle revolution has. like u could go to that one battle tower with ho-oh or just play multiplayer....

I despised the multiplayer experience in the Orre region games. And Pokemon Battle Revolution doesn't even compare to Pokemon XD OR Pokemon Colosseum.
Back to top Go down
Soviet Beaver (Kouzetsu)
Cooltrainer
Cooltrainer


Posts : 385
EXP : 13255
Join date : 2010-06-01
Age : 24
Location : Indiana

PostSubject: Re: Your Opinions   Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:00 pm

exacly. colliseum and xd are better.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Your Opinions   Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:39 pm

It's not just that they are better, it is that Battle Revolution is so darn horrible.
Back to top Go down
Soviet Beaver (Kouzetsu)
Cooltrainer
Cooltrainer


Posts : 385
EXP : 13255
Join date : 2010-06-01
Age : 24
Location : Indiana

PostSubject: Re: Your Opinions   Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:03 pm

ok so they r better and battle revolution sux balls.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
j-manza
Experienced Trainer
Experienced Trainer


Posts : 233
EXP : 13024
Join date : 2010-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Your Opinions   Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:30 am

i dont have any opinions cuz i never played it is it any good
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Your Opinions   Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:28 pm

j-manza wrote:
i dont have any opinions cuz i never played it is it any good

You obviously haven't read any of what we have posted...
Back to top Go down
Soviet Beaver (Kouzetsu)
Cooltrainer
Cooltrainer


Posts : 385
EXP : 13255
Join date : 2010-06-01
Age : 24
Location : Indiana

PostSubject: Re: Your Opinions   Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:24 am

LOL. Z OWN THIS FORUM NAO! WE DONT WANT IT TO END! Battle revolution sux. case closed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Your Opinions   Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:39 pm

Yes and we need a Pokemon Stadium 3 desperately. DX
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Your Opinions   Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:58 pm

Why should Z run it?

For teh Lulz should run it, He was an admin on SGC-X.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Your Opinions   Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:19 pm

Jimbster wrote:
Why should Z run it?

For teh Lulz should run it, He was an admin on SGC-X.

I am willing to support whatever Dimentio decides to do, but I just KNOW you are only saying that because you still hold a grude against me. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Your Opinions   

Back to top Go down
 
Your Opinions
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Preamp Opinions?
» Dissenting opinions on the Beatles
» Need opinions on Giraffe, Elephants, Kangaroo and Turtle please.
» Unpopular Thomas Opinions
» Mystery snail just snapped off my labn fin

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon X5K :: Games :: Games :: Pokemon Battle Revolution-
Jump to: