A pokemon forum that includes all the up to date info, with battles and challenges!
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Dream talk

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
/f0473h1u1z/
Advanced Trainer
Advanced Trainer
avatar

Posts : 205
EXP : 13188
Join date : 2010-05-21

PostSubject: Dream talk   Thu May 27, 2010 2:23 am

Lets talk about all of our dreams. Dreams are always an interesting topic and they can be personal yet enertaining. Just recently I dreamt of Metro 2033. It was a really awesome dream where I found a secret grassy area in the middle of the sewers(since most of Metro 2033 takes place underground)and it had magical symbols all around it. From what I remember, that secret place resembled the green beuatiful visions you would have in the game. The best part was that when I woke up I immediately wanted to find out the alternative ending to the game, thinking that maybe I could see that grassy magical place again...

If you want to have some awesome dreams I suggest eating brownies right before you go to bed, it works for me.


Last edited by /f0473h1u1z/ on Thu May 27, 2010 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Dream talk   Thu May 27, 2010 10:12 am

I had a dream where I lived in my Mac and It had fights with Windows.
Back to top Go down
/f0473h1u1z/
Advanced Trainer
Advanced Trainer
avatar

Posts : 205
EXP : 13188
Join date : 2010-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Dream talk   Thu May 27, 2010 2:58 pm

Jimbster wrote:
I had a dream where I lived in my Mac and It had fights with Windows.

The iner-workings of a fanboys mind!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Dream talk   Thu May 27, 2010 6:28 pm

I once had a dream when I was younger that all of my teeth fell out randomly and I ran downstairs to tell my mom. She just said something along the lines of "That's completely normal." XD I have the weirdest dreams and I have had about one good dream, the rest were really nightmares. I haven't had a dream or nightmare in the longest time though and I don't believe I have had any dreams related to video games; suprisingly.

I have actually always dreamt (not literally) that there was sort of a dream world where you went into "dream bodies". Then you would be able to meet up with your friends and through a sort of hallway of everyone's dreams. Then you could go with them and do whatever dream you wanted with them. Wouldn't that be awesome? I think it would. In fact, I think I just gave myself a story idea. But seriously, tell me what you guys think. I've always hated sleeping for the reason that it takes up so much time of the day and you get nothing accomplished. If there was a "dream world", sleeping wouldn't be a waste of time anymore, it would actually be exciting if you chose the right friends and dreams. Ah, if onl- Sleep
Back to top Go down
Pokemon Z RPG
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
avatar

Posts : 501
EXP : 14302
Join date : 2010-05-17
Age : 20
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Dream talk   Thu May 27, 2010 6:41 pm

Due to the non-seriousness of this topic it will be moved to the random section, however, I will add in addition to your pplz topics. I once had a dream were the clown lady that gets on the ground and acts like the arms of a clock from channel 8 PBS grasped some weapons and chased me down a hallway, i was fairly scared, but luckily my grandfather came with armor and sword and began to fight the mutant killer clown. Then i woke up. I had this dream several times when i was around 4 or 3 years old. XD

_________________
All posts made before July 13th were made by Dimentio, not myself. All posts by "Guest" were also made by me.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pokemonx5k.pokemonlegend.org
j-manza
Experienced Trainer
Experienced Trainer
avatar

Posts : 233
EXP : 13204
Join date : 2010-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Dream talk   Fri May 28, 2010 5:40 am

Jimbster wrote:
I had a dream where I lived in my Mac and It had fights with Windows.

that's just wow anyway windows won that fight and how is it possible to live in a mac?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pokemon Z RPG
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
avatar

Posts : 501
EXP : 14302
Join date : 2010-05-17
Age : 20
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Dream talk   Sat May 29, 2010 5:57 pm

j-manza wrote:
Jimbster wrote:
I had a dream where I lived in my Mac and It had fights with Windows.

that's just wow anyway windows won that fight and how is it possible to live in a mac?

I have no idea, just let the kid dream. XD Sleep

_________________
All posts made before July 13th were made by Dimentio, not myself. All posts by "Guest" were also made by me.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pokemonx5k.pokemonlegend.org
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Dream talk   Sat May 29, 2010 7:45 pm

Jimbster wrote:
I had a dream where I lived in my Mac and It had fights with Windows.

That must have been... fun? Surprised
Back to top Go down
j-manza
Experienced Trainer
Experienced Trainer
avatar

Posts : 233
EXP : 13204
Join date : 2010-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Dream talk   Sun May 30, 2010 4:45 am

Dimentio the Jester wrote:
j-manza wrote:
Jimbster wrote:
I had a dream where I lived in my Mac and It had fights with Windows.

that's just wow anyway windows won that fight and how is it possible to live in a mac?

I have no idea, just let the kid dream. XD Sleep

lol it is a wierd dream but i think i will let him keep dreaming
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MariovSonic
Advanced Trainer
Advanced Trainer
avatar

Posts : 146
EXP : 12856
Join date : 2010-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Dream talk   Mon May 31, 2010 3:35 pm

/f0473h1u1z/ wrote:
Lets talk about all of our dreams.
Can we talk about our feelings, next?

Lol, just kidding, it's a good topic. =P

Last night I had a dream that one of my friends kept a chart of which socks this one kid wore each day. When my friend finally picked up the pattern, he broke into the kid's house, went through the dresser, found his socks, and put this weird powder (that penetrates the skin and poisons your blood) in the socks he was supposed to wear the next day. It was odd, it was violent, it was disturbing, yet it was somehow amusing. :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.mario-vs-sonic.co.cc
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Dream talk   Mon May 31, 2010 6:32 pm

MariovSonic wrote:
/f0473h1u1z/ wrote:
Lets talk about all of our dreams.
Can we talk about our feelings, next?

Lol, just kidding, it's a good topic. =P

Last night I had a dream that one of my friends kept a chart of which socks this one kid wore each day. When my friend finally picked up the pattern, he broke into the kid's house, went through the dresser, found his socks, and put this weird powder (that penetrates the skin and poisons your blood) in the socks he was supposed to wear the next day. It was odd, it was violent, it was disturbing, yet it was somehow amusing. :/

You have some in-depth dream issues. xD

I haven't dreamt in about, I want to say; a year. It is sad although in some ways good. Because I think I had about one good dream in an odd way, and the rest were nightmares. Although it would be cool to have some excitement in my sleeping again! Activate dream sequence! Enter dream body (it will make sense if you read my earlier, lengthy post)!
Back to top Go down
NostalgiaKing
Junior Trainer
Junior Trainer
avatar

Posts : 23
EXP : 12568
Join date : 2010-05-30
Age : 27
Location : Missouri

PostSubject: Re: Dream talk   Mon May 31, 2010 9:44 pm

Dimentio the Jester wrote:
Due to the non-seriousness of this topic it will be moved to the random section, however, I will add in addition to your pplz topics. I once had a dream were the clown lady that gets on the ground and acts like the arms of a clock from channel 8 PBS grasped some weapons and chased me down a hallway, i was fairly scared, but luckily my grandfather came with armor and sword and began to fight the mutant killer clown. Then i woke up. I had this dream several times when i was around 4 or 3 years old. XD

Lunette was awesome; used to watch her when I was really little. It was called Big Comfy Couch.


I had a dream the other night about my two brothers, Joe (a YouTuber), and myself stuck on an island out at sea. The entire island was covered by my grandma's house (all the doors dropped into the ocean below), but Joe's grandma lived there. It was nighttime, and the ocean outside was churning as it began to storm. Joe's grandma began to get sick. Eventually, she turned into this zombie-looking-thing, so we locked her in a bathroom. The next morning, we piled into a small boat and left the island. Then I woke up.

It was weird....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pokemon Z RPG
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
avatar

Posts : 501
EXP : 14302
Join date : 2010-05-17
Age : 20
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Dream talk   Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:39 pm

NostalgiaKing wrote:
Dimentio the Jester wrote:
Due to the non-seriousness of this topic it will be moved to the random section, however, I will add in addition to your pplz topics. I once had a dream were the clown lady that gets on the ground and acts like the arms of a clock from channel 8 PBS grasped some weapons and chased me down a hallway, i was fairly scared, but luckily my grandfather came with armor and sword and began to fight the mutant killer clown. Then i woke up. I had this dream several times when i was around 4 or 3 years old. XD

Lunette was awesome; used to watch her when I was really little. It was called Big Comfy Couch.


I had a dream the other night about my two brothers, Joe (a YouTuber), and myself stuck on an island out at sea. The entire island was covered by my grandma's house (all the doors dropped into the ocean below), but Joe's grandma lived there. It was nighttime, and the ocean outside was churning as it began to storm. Joe's grandma began to get sick. Eventually, she turned into this zombie-looking-thing, so we locked her in a bathroom. The next morning, we piled into a small boat and left the island. Then I woke up.

It was weird....

THX for telling me who she was! I never remembered her name! Know i know who she is! XD
Lol, ur dream sounded adventurous. was there a reason y she turned into a zombie?

_________________
All posts made before July 13th were made by Dimentio, not myself. All posts by "Guest" were also made by me.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pokemonx5k.pokemonlegend.org
MariovSonic
Advanced Trainer
Advanced Trainer
avatar

Posts : 146
EXP : 12856
Join date : 2010-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Dream talk   Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:03 pm

The doll from The Big Comfy Couch gave me nightmares. Crying or Very sad

Last night I had a dream I found a skeleton of a rabbit in my backyard. So instead of doing the logical thing and leaving it alone to prevent disease, I brought it inside and took care of it until it was alive again... yeah.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.mario-vs-sonic.co.cc
Pokemon Z RPG
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
avatar

Posts : 501
EXP : 14302
Join date : 2010-05-17
Age : 20
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Dream talk   Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:11 pm

Lol, was the dream uber- surreal, cuz when i picture a dream like that. I imagine it being surreal by a long shot!

_________________
All posts made before July 13th were made by Dimentio, not myself. All posts by "Guest" were also made by me.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pokemonx5k.pokemonlegend.org
NostalgiaKing
Junior Trainer
Junior Trainer
avatar

Posts : 23
EXP : 12568
Join date : 2010-05-30
Age : 27
Location : Missouri

PostSubject: Re: Dream talk   Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:29 pm

Dimentio the Jester wrote:
NostalgiaKing wrote:
Dimentio the Jester wrote:
Due to the non-seriousness of this topic it will be moved to the random section, however, I will add in addition to your pplz topics. I once had a dream were the clown lady that gets on the ground and acts like the arms of a clock from channel 8 PBS grasped some weapons and chased me down a hallway, i was fairly scared, but luckily my grandfather came with armor and sword and began to fight the mutant killer clown. Then i woke up. I had this dream several times when i was around 4 or 3 years old. XD

Lunette was awesome; used to watch her when I was really little. It was called Big Comfy Couch.


I had a dream the other night about my two brothers, Joe (a YouTuber), and myself stuck on an island out at sea. The entire island was covered by my grandma's house (all the doors dropped into the ocean below), but Joe's grandma lived there. It was nighttime, and the ocean outside was churning as it began to storm. Joe's grandma began to get sick. Eventually, she turned into this zombie-looking-thing, so we locked her in a bathroom. The next morning, we piled into a small boat and left the island. Then I woke up.

It was weird....

THX for telling me who she was! I never remembered her name! Know i know who she is! XD
Lol, ur dream sounded adventurous. was there a reason y she turned into a zombie?

I have no idea xD It was actually a borderline-nightmare Razz It was very... real feeling. We didn't really take any time to figure out why she turned into a zombie; once day broke and the storm settled we left the island. She's probably still in that bathroom.... >.>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Dream talk   Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:52 pm

NostalgiaKing wrote:
Dimentio the Jester wrote:
NostalgiaKing wrote:
Dimentio the Jester wrote:
Due to the non-seriousness of this topic it will be moved to the random section, however, I will add in addition to your pplz topics. I once had a dream were the clown lady that gets on the ground and acts like the arms of a clock from channel 8 PBS grasped some weapons and chased me down a hallway, i was fairly scared, but luckily my grandfather came with armor and sword and began to fight the mutant killer clown. Then i woke up. I had this dream several times when i was around 4 or 3 years old. XD

Lunette was awesome; used to watch her when I was really little. It was called Big Comfy Couch.


I had a dream the other night about my two brothers, Joe (a YouTuber), and myself stuck on an island out at sea. The entire island was covered by my grandma's house (all the doors dropped into the ocean below), but Joe's grandma lived there. It was nighttime, and the ocean outside was churning as it began to storm. Joe's grandma began to get sick. Eventually, she turned into this zombie-looking-thing, so we locked her in a bathroom. The next morning, we piled into a small boat and left the island. Then I woke up.

It was weird....

THX for telling me who she was! I never remembered her name! Know i know who she is! XD
Lol, ur dream sounded adventurous. was there a reason y she turned into a zombie?

I have no idea xD It was actually a borderline-nightmare Razz It was very... real feeling. We didn't really take any time to figure out why she turned into a zombie; once day broke and the storm settled we left the island. She's probably still in that bathroom.... >.>

I expect a sequel to that dream! XD

And man, I used to watch that show, too for some time. Now it just seems creepy.

Also, weird enough, after I started going to this topic more often, I had a dream for once. However, it was fuzzy and I don't recall what it was really about. Sad Does anyone else wish you could go into a sort of menu when you go to sleep and you can choose to continue a dream or start fresh? Sort of like a video game save file. I think it is pretty neat idea now. And you could go back and sort of look at a gallery of dreams you have completely or are in progress so far. Thoughts, please?
Back to top Go down
Soviet Beaver (Kouzetsu)
Cooltrainer
Cooltrainer
avatar

Posts : 385
EXP : 13435
Join date : 2010-06-01
Age : 24
Location : Indiana

PostSubject: Re: Dream talk   Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:19 pm

Pokemon Z RPG wrote:
NostalgiaKing wrote:
Dimentio the Jester wrote:
NostalgiaKing wrote:
Dimentio the Jester wrote:
Due to the non-seriousness of this topic it will be moved to the random section, however, I will add in addition to your pplz topics. I once had a dream were the clown lady that gets on the ground and acts like the arms of a clock from channel 8 PBS grasped some weapons and chased me down a hallway, i was fairly scared, but luckily my grandfather came with armor and sword and began to fight the mutant killer clown. Then i woke up. I had this dream several times when i was around 4 or 3 years old. XD

Lunette was awesome; used to watch her when I was really little. It was called Big Comfy Couch.


I had a dream the other night about my two brothers, Joe (a YouTuber), and myself stuck on an island out at sea. The entire island was covered by my grandma's house (all the doors dropped into the ocean below), but Joe's grandma lived there. It was nighttime, and the ocean outside was churning as it began to storm. Joe's grandma began to get sick. Eventually, she turned into this zombie-looking-thing, so we locked her in a bathroom. The next morning, we piled into a small boat and left the island. Then I woke up.

It was weird....

THX for telling me who she was! I never remembered her name! Know i know who she is! XD
Lol, ur dream sounded adventurous. was there a reason y she turned into a zombie?

I have no idea xD It was actually a borderline-nightmare Razz It was very... real feeling. We didn't really take any time to figure out why she turned into a zombie; once day broke and the storm settled we left the island. She's probably still in that bathroom.... >.>

I expect a sequel to that dream! XD

And man, I used to watch that show, too for some time. Now it just seems creepy.

Also, weird enough, after I started going to this topic more often, I had a dream for once. However, it was fuzzy and I don't recall what it was really about. Sad Does anyone else wish you could go into a sort of menu when you go to sleep and you can choose to continue a dream or start fresh? Sort of like a video game save file. I think it is pretty neat idea now. And you could go back and sort of look at a gallery of dreams you have completely or are in progress so far. Thoughts, please?
XD umm.. That would be cool but jus tlike you z almost all my dreams are nightmares. Example: Me and my mom were on a walk in a forest and we saw a treehouse up in this huge tree. We climbed up the ladder a few feet and this guy with a freakin rifle starts trying to shoot us. We get back to our house and my mom runs in crabs a axe and when the guy comes around the corner to enter our house she chops his head off. Now im scared of what my mom is capable of in real life.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Dream talk   Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:38 pm

Haha, I am going to stop this web of quotes before it gets too long

@Kouzetsu Ah well, just be glad that dream ended with you victorious. Most of mine end abruptly or when something awesome is about to happen. Why is it that almost all dreams end right as the climax of the dream was beginning? Like right when it gets awesome, intense, or when someone is about to kill you, etc. Is it because you get shocked awake or something. Because it seems like that always happens with my dreams. I have decided that whenever I have a new dream I will post it here for all to see. So hopefully my mind will give me a cool dream to post about after tonight!
Back to top Go down
Soviet Beaver (Kouzetsu)
Cooltrainer
Cooltrainer
avatar

Posts : 385
EXP : 13435
Join date : 2010-06-01
Age : 24
Location : Indiana

PostSubject: Re: Dream talk   Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:57 pm

UUUUUUUURRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!! I CANT MAKE MY SELF DREAM URGH! ITS SO HARD IM TRYING BUT ITS NOT WORKING!!!! lol. yea i will do the same.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Dream talk   Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:02 pm

Kouzetsu wrote:
UUUUUUUURRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!! ITS SO HARD IM TRYING BUT ITS NOT WORKING!!!!

Do I even have to say it... that's what she said. XD rofl.

Anyway, I'm going off to bed right about now. Wish me luck! Haha.
Back to top Go down
Soviet Beaver (Kouzetsu)
Cooltrainer
Cooltrainer
avatar

Posts : 385
EXP : 13435
Join date : 2010-06-01
Age : 24
Location : Indiana

PostSubject: Re: Dream talk   Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:06 am

No dreams last night couldnt force myself to dream.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Dream talk   Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:52 am

I actually had a dream last night that there would be a dream this Friday at school and two girls from my school asked me to be their dates, so I just went with the first one who asked. That was about all. Nothing special. But, it did feel pretty darn real.
Back to top Go down
Soviet Beaver (Kouzetsu)
Cooltrainer
Cooltrainer
avatar

Posts : 385
EXP : 13435
Join date : 2010-06-01
Age : 24
Location : Indiana

PostSubject: Re: Dream talk   Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:28 am

XD good luck getting those girls to ask you out friday!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Dream talk   Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:30 pm

Kouzetsu wrote:
XD good luck getting those girls to ask you out friday!

The dance was all part of the dream, there is no dance in real life. Plus, it is weird because I went to sleep watching DBZ on DVD and reading a book, and this is what I dream about? XD And they weren't even girls I like, but it wasn't bad or anything... rofl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Dream talk   

Back to top Go down
 
Dream talk
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Dream holiday
» Lets talk a little about Death Note
» Requiem for a Dream - Piano
» [030309] Hyori - Dream Team in Guam #1
» [030406] Hyori - Dream Team in Guam #4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon X5K :: Discussions :: Random & Off Topic-
Jump to: