A pokemon forum that includes all the up to date info, with battles and challenges!
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Dream talk

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
MariovSonic
Advanced Trainer
Advanced Trainer
avatar

Posts : 146
EXP : 13876
Join date : 2010-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Dream talk   Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:26 pm

Dimentio the Jester wrote:
Lol, was the dream uber- surreal, cuz when i picture a dream like that. I imagine it being surreal by a long shot!
It was very surreal! Everything looked normal, but at the same time... painted.

Last night I had a dream that an annoying kid's face was dented (yes, dented) by the 2012 Olympic mascots.

Don't ask.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.mario-vs-sonic.co.cc
Pokemon Z RPG
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
avatar

Posts : 501
EXP : 15322
Join date : 2010-05-17
Age : 21
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Dream talk   Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:11 am

MariovSonic wrote:
Dimentio the Jester wrote:
Lol, was the dream uber- surreal, cuz when i picture a dream like that. I imagine it being surreal by a long shot!
It was very surreal! Everything looked normal, but at the same time... painted.

Last night I had a dream that an annoying kid's face was dented (yes, dented) by the 2012 Olympic mascots.

Don't ask.


Shocked Question Ho-Oh you even confuzzled Ho-oh...

_________________
All posts made before July 13th were made by Dimentio, not myself. All posts by "Guest" were also made by me.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pokemonx5k.pokemonlegend.org
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Dream talk   Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:53 am

MariovSonic wrote:
Dimentio the Jester wrote:
Lol, was the dream uber- surreal, cuz when i picture a dream like that. I imagine it being surreal by a long shot!
It was very surreal! Everything looked normal, but at the same time... painted.

Last night I had a dream that an annoying kid's face was dented (yes, dented) by the 2012 Olympic mascots.

Don't ask.

And I thought I had weird dreams...
Back to top Go down
Soviet Beaver (Kouzetsu)
Cooltrainer
Cooltrainer
avatar

Posts : 385
EXP : 14455
Join date : 2010-06-01
Age : 25
Location : Indiana

PostSubject: Re: Dream talk   Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:51 am

hmm. I had a dream last night where i was on a large boat. weird thing was is that it was the size of a cruise ship yet it was made of wood. Then it crashed into something. i forget what it crashed into though. it might of been a giant rock. well anyway it broke into hundreds of pieces. the captain was in the water and was floating around next to me. he said that he was going down with his ship. he just swam under water and drowned himself. it was weird. anyway we all swam to a hotel and stayed there that night. then woke up the next morning and the boat was magically fixed and we all left to go home. lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Dream talk   Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:32 pm

Kouzetsu wrote:
hmm. I had a dream last night where i was on a large boat. weird thing was is that it was the size of a cruise ship yet it was made of wood. Then it crashed into something. i forget what it crashed into though. it might of been a giant rock. well anyway it broke into hundreds of pieces. the captain was in the water and was floating around next to me. he said that he was going down with his ship. he just swam under water and drowned himself. it was weird. anyway we all swam to a hotel and stayed there that night. then woke up the next morning and the boat was magically fixed and we all left to go home. lol.

Um... do I dare say how much of a moron that captain was then? xD Drown yourself? Really? If anything, the captain is supposed to literally go down with the ship, as in stay inside it when it drowned. If it magically broke into hundreds of pieces with no room left to stay on, he should consider himself lucky and continue his life normally.

And someone obviously used HAX to glitch that boat back.

EDIT: Oh yeah and I had just about the stupidest dream in the history of dreams last night. All I dreamt was that I watched one of my favorite YouTubers on YouTube's Super Mario Galaxy 2 playthrough some more. That is all I can remember, though. Nothing was out of the ordinary either. Weird: I go to sleep reading a book and watching DBZ AGAIN and I have a stupid dream like this? Bah.
Back to top Go down
Pokemon Z RPG
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
avatar

Posts : 501
EXP : 15322
Join date : 2010-05-17
Age : 21
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Dream talk   Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:15 pm

Wake up in morning feelin' like Micheal Fox... (lol parody)

Yes, 'tis be true. It was one of the most suspensful and wierdest dreams I have ever had. It starts of, Han Solo, The Professor from Back to The Future, and I (A mixture of Micheal Fox and Luke Skywalker), are in a Sahara-like desert, in the remains of a battlefield. Han Solo drops his RPG, and takes a drink of water, we look around, and see empty shells of missles lying around the dusty desert. We hear a strange noise and we figure out it comes from a Blimp-like ship overhead. It seems to be patrolling the area. So we start to dash around hiding behind missle shells to make our way out of its sight, however it spots us. The ship looks at us (yes it had a face, a Combine Soldier face), and starts to head towards us. We hide inside the missle shells, and it begins to drop bombs on us. We are protected by the missle shells, and we get back out and run to another group of missile shells not far. It drops more bombs, and we hide in missile shells once more. But this time the thing drops bombs on the missle shell it self thus bursting it, my partners die, and i get a severe burn on the right side of my entire body, crouching, i get out, and the ship lands. A strange thing comes out, I was to scared to look at it directly, so I begin to run away. I reach a maze like area with many levels and floors, and i wall kick and stuff to get away from it, but it keeps chasing me. I do the most amazing stunts and manuevers to reach out-of-reach places. But it manages to copy me. I reach a gap, and i try to jump it, but I fall i look down, i see no end, I fall... Then I wake up. It wasn't a nightmare feeling, but it wasnt a good dream feeling either.... cyclops

_________________
All posts made before July 13th were made by Dimentio, not myself. All posts by "Guest" were also made by me.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pokemonx5k.pokemonlegend.org
Soviet Beaver (Kouzetsu)
Cooltrainer
Cooltrainer
avatar

Posts : 385
EXP : 14455
Join date : 2010-06-01
Age : 25
Location : Indiana

PostSubject: Re: Dream talk   Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:17 pm

Thats awkward. How did you fit inside missle shells? must of been big missles.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Dream talk   Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:58 pm

Very interesting. Who would have thought that a topic where you post your dreams would be so enjoyable... xD
Back to top Go down
/f0473h1u1z/
Advanced Trainer
Advanced Trainer
avatar

Posts : 205
EXP : 14208
Join date : 2010-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Dream talk   Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:51 pm

I had a dream last night. I became friends with my neighbor and we trolled an online ps2 soccer game and we ate chinese food.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Soviet Beaver (Kouzetsu)
Cooltrainer
Cooltrainer
avatar

Posts : 385
EXP : 14455
Join date : 2010-06-01
Age : 25
Location : Indiana

PostSubject: Re: Dream talk   Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:12 am

I had a dream that zach and i were at a playground. wierd right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Dream talk   Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:23 am

Kouzetsu wrote:
I had a dream that zach and i were at a playground. wierd right?

Yes you dreamed that we were playing together. XD
Back to top Go down
/f0473h1u1z/
Advanced Trainer
Advanced Trainer
avatar

Posts : 205
EXP : 14208
Join date : 2010-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Dream talk   Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:04 pm

Last night I had a dream that I was playing some game that was a mix between Counter strike and Call of Duty 4. It was actually pretty awesome and was kinda "fun". I was playing on this highschool or office map(which are real counter strike maps by the way). I started off playing real bad but then I switched guns to the M16A2(the three round burst gun) I started uber pwning. Exept the M16A2's sights were kinda stupid and they made me miss my shots sometimes. That was a fun dream and the result of it is me now downloading COD4 to play.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pokemon Z RPG
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
avatar

Posts : 501
EXP : 15322
Join date : 2010-05-17
Age : 21
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Dream talk   Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:29 pm

/f0473h1u1z/ wrote:
Last night I had a dream that I was playing some game that was a mix between Counter strike and Call of Duty 4. It was actually pretty awesome and was kinda "fun". I was playing on this highschool or office map(which are real counter strike maps by the way). I started off playing real bad but then I switched guns to the M16A2(the three round burst gun) I started uber pwning. Exept the M16A2's sights were kinda stupid and they made me miss my shots sometimes. That was a fun dream and the result of it is me now downloading COD4 to play.

No life. When you dream about video games kids, that means you play too much...

_________________
All posts made before July 13th were made by Dimentio, not myself. All posts by "Guest" were also made by me.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pokemonx5k.pokemonlegend.org
/f0473h1u1z/
Advanced Trainer
Advanced Trainer
avatar

Posts : 205
EXP : 14208
Join date : 2010-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Dream talk   Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:54 am

Dimentio The Jester wrote:


No life. When you dream about video games kids, that means you play too much...

Its funny your saying that. Look at your hours played on steam... Besides I havent played counter strike or COD 4 for awhile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pokemon Z RPG
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
avatar

Posts : 501
EXP : 15322
Join date : 2010-05-17
Age : 21
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Dream talk   Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:25 am

/f0473h1u1z/ wrote:
Dimentio The Jester wrote:


No life. When you dream about video games kids, that means you play too much...

Its funny your saying that. Look at your hours played on steam... Besides I havent played counter strike or COD 4 for awhile.

what about my steam hours? lol

_________________
All posts made before July 13th were made by Dimentio, not myself. All posts by "Guest" were also made by me.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pokemonx5k.pokemonlegend.org
/f0473h1u1z/
Advanced Trainer
Advanced Trainer
avatar

Posts : 205
EXP : 14208
Join date : 2010-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Dream talk   Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:15 am

Dimentio The Jester wrote:
/f0473h1u1z/ wrote:
Dimentio The Jester wrote:


No life. When you dream about video games kids, that means you play too much...

Its funny your saying that. Look at your hours played on steam... Besides I havent played counter strike or COD 4 for awhile.

what about my steam hours? lol

They are higher than mine!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EggmanHut
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer
avatar

Posts : 91
EXP : 13605
Join date : 2010-06-08
Age : 22
Location : NY

PostSubject: Re: Dream talk   Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:05 am

My latest dreams have been with this girl i like ... ...

Yes, I am a MAN ...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.sonicmadnesszone.forumotion.com
Pokemon Z RPG
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
avatar

Posts : 501
EXP : 15322
Join date : 2010-05-17
Age : 21
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Dream talk   Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:37 pm

/f0473h1u1z/ wrote:
Dimentio The Jester wrote:
/f0473h1u1z/ wrote:
Dimentio The Jester wrote:


No life. When you dream about video games kids, that means you play too much...

Its funny your saying that. Look at your hours played on steam... Besides I havent played counter strike or COD 4 for awhile.

what about my steam hours? lol

They are higher than mine!

which doesnt count ur prenumbra hours, cod4 wii, cod4 and guitar hero hours...

but either way, you know for a fact that is my most hours ever on steam, and you know y...

_________________
All posts made before July 13th were made by Dimentio, not myself. All posts by "Guest" were also made by me.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pokemonx5k.pokemonlegend.org
/f0473h1u1z/
Advanced Trainer
Advanced Trainer
avatar

Posts : 205
EXP : 14208
Join date : 2010-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Dream talk   Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:57 pm

ANYWAY, I had TWO more dreams last night. The first one was more of a nightmare. I dreamt that I got some weird virus from a game, the game might have been killing floor. It wouldnt let me close down any program and when I tried to restart my computer my mouse started moving on its own. It was scary and I think I had that nightmare because right before I went to sleep I read something about some new computer viruses and worms. The dream I had next was weird too but was sorta awesome in a way. I dreamt about some game that was a mix between Penumbra, Nightmare house 2(hl2 mod) and Katawa Shoujo. Only detailed thing I remember from it is a scary bloody blind girl. I want Nightmare house 2 now Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Dream talk   Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:06 pm

Dimentio The Jester wrote:
/f0473h1u1z/ wrote:
Last night I had a dream that I was playing some game that was a mix between Counter strike and Call of Duty 4. It was actually pretty awesome and was kinda "fun". I was playing on this highschool or office map(which are real counter strike maps by the way). I started off playing real bad but then I switched guns to the M16A2(the three round burst gun) I started uber pwning. Exept the M16A2's sights were kinda stupid and they made me miss my shots sometimes. That was a fun dream and the result of it is me now downloading COD4 to play.

No life. When you dream about video games kids, that means you play too much...

WOOOOOW. I would love to dream about video games, but I never do for some reason. Video games are my biggest hobby and why the heck would you not WANT to dream about yourself playing video games or even in a video game, would you rather have nightmares? Whatever...

Wait, I thought this site was supposed to be ABOUT video games, why is it bad to dream about them? :/
Back to top Go down
Pokemon Z RPG
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
avatar

Posts : 501
EXP : 15322
Join date : 2010-05-17
Age : 21
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Dream talk   Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:36 am

I just had a dream I became student-body president of my school, I'm so glad it's not real, lol. It might have been because I watched this South Park episode before i went to bed, and it involved student body presidents and Glenn Beck.

_________________
All posts made before July 13th were made by Dimentio, not myself. All posts by "Guest" were also made by me.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pokemonx5k.pokemonlegend.org
Soviet Beaver (Kouzetsu)
Cooltrainer
Cooltrainer
avatar

Posts : 385
EXP : 14455
Join date : 2010-06-01
Age : 25
Location : Indiana

PostSubject: Re: Dream talk   Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:22 pm

z, its sad to dream about them. ur that obsessed so u dream about em. XD at least i havent had another dream about u.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pokemon Z RPG
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
avatar

Posts : 501
EXP : 15322
Join date : 2010-05-17
Age : 21
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Dream talk   Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:03 am

Kouzetsu wrote:
z, its sad to dream about them. ur that obsessed so u dream about em. XD at least i havent had another dream about u.


wtf, tahts kinda odd to dream about a guy... lol ALOT

_________________
All posts made before July 13th were made by Dimentio, not myself. All posts by "Guest" were also made by me.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pokemonx5k.pokemonlegend.org
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Dream talk   Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:59 am

Dimentio The Jester wrote:
Kouzetsu wrote:
z, its sad to dream about them. ur that obsessed so u dream about em. XD at least i havent had another dream about u.


wtf, tahts kinda odd to dream about a guy... lol ALOT

Hey, we were just PLAYING together... Razz I mean seriously.
Back to top Go down
Pokemon Z RPG
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
avatar

Posts : 501
EXP : 15322
Join date : 2010-05-17
Age : 21
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Dream talk   Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:53 pm

Shocked ...

_________________
All posts made before July 13th were made by Dimentio, not myself. All posts by "Guest" were also made by me.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pokemonx5k.pokemonlegend.org
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Dream talk   

Back to top Go down
 
Dream talk
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Dream holiday
» Lets talk a little about Death Note
» Requiem for a Dream - Piano
» [030309] Hyori - Dream Team in Guam #1
» [030406] Hyori - Dream Team in Guam #4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon X5K :: Discussions :: Random & Off Topic-
Jump to: