A pokemon forum that includes all the up to date info, with battles and challenges!

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Fast Food Chains

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pokemon Z RPG
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

EXP : 15187

PostSubject: Fast Food Chains   Mon May 31, 2010 1:46 am

Let us talk about the fast food industry, shall we not? Which is your favorite? Mine is most likely Burger King (known as hungry jack's in Australia). Oh, and Carl's Jr. owns. cheers

EDIT: I DO NOT LIKE MCDONALDS...

Last edited by Dimentio the Jester on Mon May 31, 2010 1:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pokemonx5k.pokemonlegend.org

PostSubject: Re: Fast Food Chains   Mon May 31, 2010 1:56 am

McDonalds is terrible, Go to a better place like Burger King
Back to top Go down
Pokemon Z RPG
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

PostSubject: Re: Fast Food Chains   Mon May 31, 2010 1:58 am

Jimbster wrote:
McDonalds is terrible, Go to a better place like Burger King

Did you even read? Look closely at what I said.

Back to top Go down
/f0473h1u1z/
Advanced Trainer
Advanced Trainer

EXP : 14073

PostSubject: Re: Fast Food Chains   Mon May 31, 2010 2:17 am

I ate panda express today, which is weird because I hate crappy quality chinese food.
EDIT: OH god yes left overs........ Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
j-manza
Experienced Trainer
Experienced Trainer

EXP : 14089

PostSubject: Re: Fast Food Chains   Mon May 31, 2010 2:58 am

i like mcdonalds and KFC i used to eat at hungry jacks when it was burger king but i never ate there when they changed the name for some reason
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Fast Food Chains   Mon May 31, 2010 10:37 am

I think it is harder for a fast-food restaurant to be bad than to be good, so I like almost any fast food place (except for chinese and mexican fast-food restaurants, because I hate chinese and mexican food). McDonalds, Wendy's, KFC, Sonic, Burger King. I will eat most of it. As long as they have chicken nuggets or chicken strips. I love chicken nuggets! Razz
Back to top Go down
MariovSonic
Advanced Trainer
Advanced Trainer

EXP : 13741

PostSubject: Re: Fast Food Chains   Mon May 31, 2010 3:20 pm

Carl Jr. was such a Hardee lad, brother of Wendy and son of the Burger King and the Dairy Queen, his future was bright. One day he decided to go on a long trip. So he hopped aboard the Panda Express, and after many nights of staying at the Village Inn, he arrived at Texas Roadhouse, where he ate beef from McDonald's farm...

You can stop me at any moment now. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.mario-vs-sonic.co.cc

PostSubject: Re: Fast Food Chains   Mon May 31, 2010 6:36 pm

MariovSonic wrote:
Carl Jr. was such a Hardee lad, brother of Wendy and son of the Burger King and the Dairy Queen, his future was bright. One day he decided to go on a long trip. So he hopped aboard the Panda Express, and after many nights of staying at the Village Inn, he arrived at Texas Roadhouse, where he ate beef from McDonald's farm...

You can stop me at any moment now. Rolling Eyes

Did you make that little story? It is pretty darn awesome if I do say so myself!
Back to top Go down
NostalgiaKing
Junior Trainer
Junior Trainer

EXP : 13453

PostSubject: Re: Fast Food Chains   Mon May 31, 2010 9:53 pm

My favorite fast-food would probably be Wendy's. I loves their triple-cheesebugers.... I only get to eat there every few months though Sad

I eat at McDonalds sometimes. I used to eat tons and tons of their chicken nuggets when I was little. Their $1 double-cheeseburgers are good for the price, if you have them take off the lettuce and onions, and I love their milkshakes. I don't eat there often anymore, though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
j-manza
Experienced Trainer
Experienced Trainer

PostSubject: Re: Fast Food Chains   Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:27 am

Pokemon Z RPG wrote:
I think it is harder for a fast-food restaurant to be bad than to be good, so I like almost any fast food place (except for chinese and mexican fast-food restaurants, because I hate chinese and mexican food). McDonalds, Wendy's, KFC, Sonic, Burger King. I will eat most of it. As long as they have chicken nuggets or chicken strips. I love chicken nuggets! Razz

is it just me or did you say you eat sonic?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pokemon Z RPG
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

PostSubject: Re: Fast Food Chains   Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:57 pm

j-manza wrote:
Pokemon Z RPG wrote:

Sonic is nicknamed "America's Drive In" in the United States, its a series of fast food chains in the United States. Here's their site. http://www.sonicdrivein.com/

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fast Food Chains   Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:46 pm

Dimentio the Jester wrote:
j-manza wrote:
Pokemon Z RPG wrote:

Sonic is nicknamed "America's Drive In" in the United States, its a series of fast food chains in the United States. Here's their site. http://www.sonicdrivein.com/

Thanks for pointing that out.

Sonic is actually pretty dang good if you ask me, although I've only been there like twice. I thought the roller-skating idea was cool as well.
Back to top Go down
MariovSonic
Advanced Trainer
Advanced Trainer

EXP : 13741

PostSubject: Re: Fast Food Chains   Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:00 pm

Pokemon Z RPG wrote:
Did you make that little story? It is pretty darn awesome if I do say so myself!
Thanks, it was a joint road-trip induced effort, though.

And, hmm... fastfood, when I was younger I liked McDonald's because they had a cool playground. I loved climbing up the slide. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.mario-vs-sonic.co.cc
j-manza
Experienced Trainer
Experienced Trainer

PostSubject: Re: Fast Food Chains   Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:05 am

Pokemon Z RPG wrote:
j-manza wrote:
Pokemon Z RPG wrote:

Thanks for pointing that out.

Sonic is actually pretty dang good if you ask me, although I've only been there like twice. I thought the roller-skating idea was cool as well.

wow i never knew that
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Fast Food Chains   Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:03 am

You cant actually say there bad.
Since there all over the country.
Back to top Go down
Soviet Beaver (Kouzetsu)
Cooltrainer
Cooltrainer

EXP : 14320

PostSubject: Eww.   Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:14 am

The only thing i like at mcdonalds is maybe the quarter pounder. Its not that good. Burger King is worse. My favorite is probaly subway. :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pokemon Z RPG
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

PostSubject: Re: Fast Food Chains   Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:04 pm

Kouzetsu wrote:
The only thing i like at mcdonalds is maybe the quarter pounder. Its not that good. Burger King is worse. My favorite is probaly subway. :3

How dare you insult Burger King!!?!!? LOL jk, everyone has their opinions. Subway? Meh.... that Jared guy just ruins it for me...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fast Food Chains   Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:37 pm

Kouzetsu wrote:

Meh, I am not too fond of subs. Or Mexican food. Or Chinese food. To be honest, I am really picky as far as food goes and that is one of the things I hate about myself.
Back to top Go down
Soviet Beaver (Kouzetsu)
Cooltrainer
Cooltrainer

PostSubject: Fast Food Chains   Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:09 pm

We can tell z.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pokemon Z RPG
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

PostSubject: Re: Fast Food Chains   Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:39 pm

Pokemon Z RPG wrote:
Kouzetsu wrote:

Meh, I am not too fond of subs. Or Mexican food. Or Chinese food. To be honest, I am really picky as far as food goes and that is one of the things I hate about myself.

Didn't you mention that already? Question

Back to top Go down
/f0473h1u1z/
Advanced Trainer
Advanced Trainer

EXP : 14073

PostSubject: Re: Fast Food Chains   Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:27 pm

Pokemon Z RPG wrote:
Kouzetsu wrote:

He thinks people actually care about what he says. /sarcasm(so I dont offend him)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Fast Food Chains   Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:47 pm

Pokemon Z RPG wrote:
Kouzetsu wrote:

Did I? I certainly didn't say anything about me being picky, though I don't think.

@shnookis You made a funny! Surprised
Back to top Go down
Soviet Beaver (Kouzetsu)
Cooltrainer
Cooltrainer

PostSubject: Re: Fast Food Chains   Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:53 pm

Pokemon Z RPG wrote:
Pokemon Z RPG wrote:
Kouzetsu wrote:

Did I? I certainly didn't say anything about me being picky, though I don't think.

yea actually u did, lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
j-manza
Experienced Trainer
Experienced Trainer

PostSubject: Re: Fast Food Chains   Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:32 am

Kouzetsu wrote:
Pokemon Z RPG wrote:
Pokemon Z RPG wrote:
Kouzetsu wrote:

yea actually u did, lol
yea you mentioned not liking mexican and asian food
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Soviet Beaver (Kouzetsu)
Cooltrainer
Cooltrainer

PostSubject: Re: Fast Food Chains   Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:05 am

Asian food is the bestest.
Back to top Go down