A pokemon forum that includes all the up to date info, with battles and challenges!
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Champion Cynthia

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
/f0473h1u1z/
Advanced Trainer
Advanced Trainer
avatar

Posts : 205
EXP : 13643
Join date : 2010-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Champion Cynthia   Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:42 pm

MariovSonic wrote:
/f0473h1u1z/ wrote:
What if you imagined her not as a video game character but as a real person?
But then she'd be horribly disfigured because her head's bigger than her waist. D:

/missing the point

That is why animu sucks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Champion Cynthia   Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:37 pm

/f0473h1u1z/ wrote:
MariovSonic wrote:
/f0473h1u1z/ wrote:
What if you imagined her not as a video game character but as a real person?
But then she'd be horribly disfigured because her head's bigger than her waist. D:

/missing the point

That is why animu sucks

For your information, ANIMU does not suck. It has Dragon Ball Z. And One Piece. And Yu Yu Hakusho. And Case Closed. And most of the good shows out there.
Back to top Go down
/f0473h1u1z/
Advanced Trainer
Advanced Trainer
avatar

Posts : 205
EXP : 13643
Join date : 2010-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Champion Cynthia   Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:51 pm

Pokemon Z RPG wrote:
/f0473h1u1z/ wrote:
MariovSonic wrote:
/f0473h1u1z/ wrote:
What if you imagined her not as a video game character but as a real person?
But then she'd be horribly disfigured because her head's bigger than her waist. D:

/missing the point

That is why animu sucks

For your information, ANIMU does not suck. It has Dragon Ball Z. And One Piece. And Yu Yu Hakusho. And Case Closed. And most of the good shows out there.

MvS told us the reason why animu sucks so stop defending it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pokemon Z RPG
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
avatar

Posts : 501
EXP : 14757
Join date : 2010-05-17
Age : 20
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Champion Cynthia   Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:59 am

And b4 you all rage, I will close this if this persists, now go listen to some of my music...

_________________
All posts made before July 13th were made by Dimentio, not myself. All posts by "Guest" were also made by me.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pokemonx5k.pokemonlegend.org
/f0473h1u1z/
Advanced Trainer
Advanced Trainer
avatar

Posts : 205
EXP : 13643
Join date : 2010-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Champion Cynthia   Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:03 am

Bethon Warrior 6 wrote:
And b4 you all rage, I will close this if this persists, now go listen to some of my music...

Ok I will proceed to listen to Beethovens Appassionata, which was Lenins favorite peice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
j-manza
Experienced Trainer
Experienced Trainer
avatar

Posts : 233
EXP : 13659
Join date : 2010-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Champion Cynthia   Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:49 am

/f0473h1u1z/ wrote:
Bethon Warrior 6 wrote:
And b4 you all rage, I will close this if this persists, now go listen to some of my music...

Ok I will proceed to listen to Beethovens Appassionata, which was Lenins favorite peice.

who is beethoven??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
/f0473h1u1z/
Advanced Trainer
Advanced Trainer
avatar

Posts : 205
EXP : 13643
Join date : 2010-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Champion Cynthia   Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:01 am

j-manza wrote:
/f0473h1u1z/ wrote:
Bethon Warrior 6 wrote:
And b4 you all rage, I will close this if this persists, now go listen to some of my music...

Ok I will proceed to listen to Beethovens Appassionata, which was Lenins favorite peice.

who is beethoven??

You have got to be fucking kidding me. One of the most famous composers ever. Alot of his music is pretty iconic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
j-manza
Experienced Trainer
Experienced Trainer
avatar

Posts : 233
EXP : 13659
Join date : 2010-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Champion Cynthia   Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:22 am

/f0473h1u1z/ wrote:
j-manza wrote:
/f0473h1u1z/ wrote:
Bethon Warrior 6 wrote:
And b4 you all rage, I will close this if this persists, now go listen to some of my music...

Ok I will proceed to listen to Beethovens Appassionata, which was Lenins favorite peice.

who is beethoven??

You have got to be fucking kidding me. One of the most famous composers ever. Alot of his music is pretty iconic.

lol i neva heard of him
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MariovSonic
Advanced Trainer
Advanced Trainer
avatar

Posts : 146
EXP : 13311
Join date : 2010-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Champion Cynthia   Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:06 am

Really? That's odd, he was a world famous composer and pianist! (Animaniacs fans should be laughing right about now.)
/f0473h1u1z/ wrote:
MariovSonic wrote:
/f0473h1u1z/ wrote:
What if you imagined her not as a video game character but as a real person?
But then she'd be horribly disfigured because her head's bigger than her waist. D:

/missing the point

That is why animu sucks
Then that means any drawn art form that doesn't follow the rules of anatomy suck. No more cartoons and modern art for you!

And on topic: I haven't played Diamond and Pearl, so I've never heard of her. Her pokemon are pretty high-powered, though. But still wouldn't be a match for my Red version team that I TOTALLY DID NOT CHEAT to get.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.mario-vs-sonic.co.cc
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Champion Cynthia   Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:03 am

j-manza wrote:
/f0473h1u1z/ wrote:
j-manza wrote:
/f0473h1u1z/ wrote:
Bethon Warrior 6 wrote:
And b4 you all rage, I will close this if this persists, now go listen to some of my music...

Ok I will proceed to listen to Beethovens Appassionata, which was Lenins favorite peice.

who is beethoven??

You have got to be fucking kidding me. One of the most famous composers ever. Alot of his music is pretty iconic.

lol i neva heard of him

Oh my god manza, did you learn nothing at school? He is known world-wide for his famous music compositions. I thought everyone knew who he was by now...
Back to top Go down
Soviet Beaver (Kouzetsu)
Cooltrainer
Cooltrainer
avatar

Posts : 385
EXP : 13890
Join date : 2010-06-01
Age : 25
Location : Indiana

PostSubject: Re: Champion Cynthia   Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:00 pm

he doesnt know who beethoven is? That is pathetic. anyway missingno is epic. and it screws ur file up if u catch em.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Champion Cynthia   Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:38 pm

Kouzetsu wrote:
he doesnt know who beethoven is? That is pathetic. anyway missingno is epic. and it screws ur file up if u catch em.

Yes, but not as epic as one watery blue Pokemon in a shell I have grown to love and obsess over! Razz
Back to top Go down
Pokemon Z RPG
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
avatar

Posts : 501
EXP : 14757
Join date : 2010-05-17
Age : 20
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Champion Cynthia   Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:25 pm

Back on subject, Remember people YOU ARE FREE TO MAKE TOPICS ON WHATEVER YOU LIKE...

_________________
All posts made before July 13th were made by Dimentio, not myself. All posts by "Guest" were also made by me.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pokemonx5k.pokemonlegend.org
Soviet Beaver (Kouzetsu)
Cooltrainer
Cooltrainer
avatar

Posts : 385
EXP : 13890
Join date : 2010-06-01
Age : 25
Location : Indiana

PostSubject: Re: Champion Cynthia   Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:24 pm

One more thing about missingno: It only screws your file up if you save. Remember that. My friend caught it then immediatly traded it over to his friends game. Then his friend saved and it didnt screw his file up. That is really smart. And it actually worked! He got to keep the missingno.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pokemon Z RPG
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
avatar

Posts : 501
EXP : 14757
Join date : 2010-05-17
Age : 20
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Champion Cynthia   Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:25 am

Kouzetsu wrote:
One more thing about missingno: It only screws your file up if you save. Remember that. My friend caught it then immediatly traded it over to his friends game. Then his friend saved and it didnt screw his file up. That is really smart. And it actually worked! He got to keep the missingno.


Wow i never knew that, So what happens if you trade a DP Box? And wait a minute....don't you have to save b4 trading...? Question

_________________
All posts made before July 13th were made by Dimentio, not myself. All posts by "Guest" were also made by me.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pokemonx5k.pokemonlegend.org
Soviet Beaver (Kouzetsu)
Cooltrainer
Cooltrainer
avatar

Posts : 385
EXP : 13890
Join date : 2010-06-01
Age : 25
Location : Indiana

PostSubject: Re: Champion Cynthia   Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:06 am

Hmm... Idk. Im not sure if he shut it off before it saved right after it was traded. All i know is he traded it over without his game dieing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Champion Cynthia   Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:10 am

I will add a few new topics later when I have tons of free time, because the more topics the merrier.
Back to top Go down
Soviet Beaver (Kouzetsu)
Cooltrainer
Cooltrainer
avatar

Posts : 385
EXP : 13890
Join date : 2010-06-01
Age : 25
Location : Indiana

PostSubject: Re: Champion Cynthia   Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:31 pm

merrier? doesnt that mean happier?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Champion Cynthia   Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:19 pm

Kouzetsu wrote:
merrier? doesnt that mean happier?

You've never heard the phrase "The more the merrier!"? Nonsense.
Back to top Go down
j-manza
Experienced Trainer
Experienced Trainer
avatar

Posts : 233
EXP : 13659
Join date : 2010-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Champion Cynthia   Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:26 am

Pokemon Z RPG wrote:
Kouzetsu wrote:
merrier? doesnt that mean happier?

You've never heard the phrase "The more the merrier!"? Nonsense.

he hasnt heard that saying before thats perfetic
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pokemon Z RPG
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
avatar

Posts : 501
EXP : 14757
Join date : 2010-05-17
Age : 20
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Champion Cynthia   Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:24 pm

Get on TOPIC or this will be locked.

_________________
All posts made before July 13th were made by Dimentio, not myself. All posts by "Guest" were also made by me.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pokemonx5k.pokemonlegend.org
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Champion Cynthia   Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:25 pm

j-manza wrote:
Pokemon Z RPG wrote:
Kouzetsu wrote:
merrier? doesnt that mean happier?

You've never heard the phrase "The more the merrier!"? Nonsense.

he hasnt heard that saying before thats perfetic

Perfetic? I think the word you are going for is pathetic...
Back to top Go down
Pokemon Z RPG
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
avatar

Posts : 501
EXP : 14757
Join date : 2010-05-17
Age : 20
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Champion Cynthia   Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:57 pm

TOPIC IS NOW LOCKED.

_________________
All posts made before July 13th were made by Dimentio, not myself. All posts by "Guest" were also made by me.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pokemonx5k.pokemonlegend.org
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Champion Cynthia   

Back to top Go down
 
Champion Cynthia
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» middenheim champion -> caster
» Preseason Free Champion Rotation Week #7
» L.O.L. - choice of champion?
» Thimble Drome Champion
» [Training] Rise of the Champion [May 16th 2014 - May 21th 2014]

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon X5K :: Games :: Games :: Pokemon Diamond, Pearl & Platinum-
Jump to: