A pokemon forum that includes all the up to date info, with battles and challenges!

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Super Mario Galaxy 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Super Mario Galaxy 2   Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:43 am

Jimbster wrote:
They are Fantastic games, Just if you play it to much, It gets kinda boring

Not really, because with SMG 2, I have been playing it in like three hour sessions, and I only really got off when I was frustrated on a part. Mario games rarely get boring.
Back to top Go down
Pokemon Z RPG
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

EXP : 15322

PostSubject: Re: Super Mario Galaxy 2   Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:03 am

Pokemon Z RPG wrote:
Jimbster wrote:

Not really, because with SMG 2, I have been playing it in like three hour sessions, and I only really got off when I was frustrated on a part. Mario games rarely get boring.

Don't argue with him, even if he's a quarter-sonicfag...... becuz he can be deadly still.... silent

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pokemonx5k.pokemonlegend.org

PostSubject: Re: Super Mario Galaxy 2   Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:35 am

Dimentio The Jester wrote:
Pokemon Z RPG wrote:
Jimbster wrote:

Don't argue with him, even if he's a quarter-sonicfag...... becuz he can be deadly still.... silent

lol... and how exactly is he deadly? I don't get it.
Back to top Go down
Pokemon Z RPG
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

EXP : 15322

PostSubject: Re: Super Mario Galaxy 2   Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:18 pm

lets return to topic, or it will be closed down.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pokemonx5k.pokemonlegend.org
MariovSonic
Advanced Trainer
Advanced Trainer

EXP : 13876

PostSubject: Re: Super Mario Galaxy 2   Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:44 pm

I'll return to the main topic, just one minute...

Jimbster wrote:
I don't think Mario games are boring, I just can reach a "breaking-point" with them. I either become overly frustrated and turn them off, or I over-play them and need a break. Never boring; just tiring.

And tying it in with the topic at hand, like some of you, I REALLY want 100% on this game. There are only a few games I've ever "played to death," and this will probably be one of them. The problem I have are the comet medals: I've never been a fan of rare artifact-collecting. As hard as I try, I just don't enjoy re-visiting levels just to look high and low for an object I probably won't find. It's not like I find replaying the game boring, it's just that I can't stand doing the same task multiple times.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.mario-vs-sonic.co.cc

PostSubject: Re: Super Mario Galaxy 2   Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:45 pm

MariovSonic wrote:
I'll return to the main topic, just one minute...

Jimbster wrote:
I don't think Mario games are boring, I just can reach a "breaking-point" with them. I either become overly frustrated and turn them off, or I over-play them and need a break. Never boring; just tiring.

And tying it in with the topic at hand, like some of you, I REALLY want 100% on this game. There are only a few games I've ever "played to death," and this will probably be one of them. The problem I have are the comet medals: I've never been a fan of rare artifact-collecting. As hard as I try, I just don't enjoy re-visiting levels just to look high and low for an object I probably won't find. It's not like I find replaying the game boring, it's just that I can't stand doing the same task multiple times.

And by "like some of you," you mean me? Razz

Anyway, the comet medals would be a lot less brutal when you have to go back to a level to find them if you could just go back to the map after retrieving them instead of having to play through the WHOLE LEVEL again even if you found it right at the start of the level. That is why, so far, I have covered all of the comet medals the first time through. I have all of the comet medals of the first five worlds, only the sixth to go as far as the comet medals are concerned.
Back to top Go down
Soviet Beaver (Kouzetsu)
Cooltrainer
Cooltrainer

EXP : 14455

PostSubject: Re: Super Mario Galaxy 2   Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:09 pm

Still dont have the game T.T
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Super Mario Galaxy 2   Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:35 pm

Well I have been progressing slowly through the game now. Some 102 Stars still. Well atleast I beat the game, now for completion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super Mario Galaxy 2   

Back to top Go down

Super Mario Galaxy 2
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2