A pokemon forum that includes all the up to date info, with battles and challenges!

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Who is the Hacker?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Soviet Beaver (Kouzetsu)
Cooltrainer
Cooltrainer

EXP : 14030

PostSubject: Who is the Hacker?   Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:30 pm

Seriously? It has to be someone from the old freewebs site network... It has to be someone who was there during the spam and hacking crisis. Why? Because whoever was the hacker was talking about how Sam didn't post on Jimbster's forum in the chat last night. It is either jimbster himself or someone who was there when jimbster spammed us for not visiting his forum. Lets list down some names. Shnookis, Manza, Pokemon Z RPG, Dimentio, Kouzetsu(me), Mario V Sonic, Jimbster, DCKnuckles, and possibly Eggmanhut because I think he visited enough to know about the spam and hacker stuff. Maybe Slash too. What was that old site? That one that me and dimentio met on? The one that used to be uber popular with Slicer13 and a couple others. Well anyway that site. If you have any other names post them. We need to figure this out before another crisis happens.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
j-manza
Experienced Trainer
Experienced Trainer

EXP : 13799

PostSubject: Re: Who is the Hacker?   Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:08 pm

jimbster and shnookis have hacked websites before so they are suspects or it could be games entertainment the one everyone hates
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Who is the Hacker?   Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:51 pm

It could be anyone at this point because we don't have any clues aside from the hacker posting as Jimbster. Although the faker is known to be, well, the faker so we can't conclude it is Jimbster just yet. Although I don't think there would be any reason for him pretending to be Jimbster, I mean he wasn't there the whole time so that is a bit suspicious.

Also, I wouldn't go throwing Shnookis in as a suspect again. I mean, everyone labels shnookis as the default hacker. Whenever someone is hacked, he is immediately made a suspect. What I am saying is this: I don't think shnookis could have possibly done it this time. He was there the whole time as himself, and would post almost immediately after the faker at times (which rules out him using two computers). Not to mention he went on Steam right afterwards to discuss it. Not to mention, he is getting better at being loyal and hasn't hacked in ages.

Also, you can't go assuming it was someone from freewebs. If it were someone from freewebs, they wouldn't wait almost a year until the community started to lose members to hack a simple chatroom. Anyway, you (Kouzetsu) might not have been there when they said this, but Dimentio and Shnookis both said that the faker even knew some things about their personal lives (last names, school stuff, etc.), some of which they hadn't even talked much about in the chats. Not to mention half the time they DID talk about this stuff was when they were just alone together. Now, I know both of their first names, and that was after knowing them online for almost two years. I am currently unaware of anyone who knows their last names that doesn't know them in real life right now. But, if you actually do know their last names; speak up, because then the suspects could broaden a bit.

Lastly, I think it is safe to rule out the other loyal people of the community: DCKnuckles, manza, me, MariovSonic, and obviously Dimentio (I mentioned shnookis already as well). Just because it doesn't make sense to chat with us and/or be active for going on two years now, and randomly hack a chatroom just for amusement.

Nuff said.
Back to top Go down
j-manza
Experienced Trainer
Experienced Trainer

PostSubject: Re: Who is the Hacker?   Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:46 pm

hey majoko slash wasnt really around then cuz he never visited our websites he was only on slashcode and freedom HQ
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Soviet Beaver (Kouzetsu)
Cooltrainer
Cooltrainer

PostSubject: Re: Who is the Hacker?   Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:44 am

Z, I have come up with a new list of suspects. It obviously cant be jimbster if the hacker knows personal info about sam and shnookis. Therefore this is my list of suspects: Shnookis because he obviously knows info about sam and himself because they no eachother in real life. Also he could be using two computers. Sam because pretty much the same as shnookis. And some random person from there school because maybe sam or shnookis told that person there names on xat. So here is the list: Shnookis, Dimentio, or some random from there school. That is what I have come up with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Who is the Hacker?   Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:19 pm

Kouzetsu wrote:
Z, I have come up with a new list of suspects. It obviously cant be jimbster if the hacker knows personal info about sam and shnookis. Therefore this is my list of suspects: Shnookis because he obviously knows info about sam and himself because they no eachother in real life. Also he could be using two computers. Sam because pretty much the same as shnookis. And some random person from there school because maybe sam or shnookis told that person there names on xat. So here is the list: Shnookis, Dimentio, or some random from there school. That is what I have come up with.

Did you seriously just make Dimentio a suspect? And he would want to hack his own chatroom and pretend to be himself, why?

And I already listed my reasons why shnookis couldn't have done it.

That is why I am now leaning towards it being someone they knew in real life. I think Dimentio and Shnookis are sort of leaning towards it being that, as well. All signs point to it being someone they know in real life.
Back to top Go down
Pokemon Z RPG
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

EXP : 14897

PostSubject: Re: Who is the Hacker?   Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:58 pm

Well the world ends now.... I'm a suspect? Why would I do that?! It's not shnookis either, because I know him well enough he wouldnt do that... It's someone we know in real life...

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pokemonx5k.pokemonlegend.org
Soviet Beaver (Kouzetsu)
Cooltrainer
Cooltrainer

PostSubject: Re: Who is the Hacker?   Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:02 pm

List of Suspects: Person Sam Knows From Real Life
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Who is the Hacker?   Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:54 pm

Bethon Warrior 6 wrote:
Well the world ends now.... I'm a suspect? Why would I do that?! It's not shnookis either, because I know him well enough he wouldnt do that... It's someone we know in real life...

My points exactly. It has to be...
Back to top Go down
MariovSonic
Advanced Trainer
Advanced Trainer

EXP : 13451

PostSubject: Re: Who is the Hacker?   Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:16 pm

Bethon Warrior 6 wrote:
Multiple personality disorder?

Anyway, it seems that we're getting all sorts of attacks lately. Last night some weirdo came to chat and cursed Shnookis out, until Z saved the day, that is.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.mario-vs-sonic.co.cc
j-manza
Experienced Trainer
Experienced Trainer

PostSubject: Re: Who is the Hacker?   Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:19 pm

my list
- ducksonquack
- lawls
- hey fags
- Statik

and they are the suspects that know about the chat
Back to top Go down
View user profile
/f0473h1u1z/
Advanced Trainer
Advanced Trainer

EXP : 13783

PostSubject: Re: Who is the Hacker?   Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:10 pm

j-manza wrote:
my list
- ducksonquack
- lawls
- hey fags
- Statik

You people dont know crap so stop making lists of suspects.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pokemon Z RPG
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

PostSubject: Re: Who is the Hacker?   Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:57 pm

j-manza wrote:
my list
- ducksonquack
- lawls
- hey fags
- Statik

Ducks on quack is lawlz technically, Hey Fags is... hey Fags, and Statik doesn't go to our school, so he'd never know about some of the questions.

This leaves us with Lawlz and HeyFaGs, or someone that has been spying on us for a while, which has never said anything, until now...?

Back to top Go down
j-manza
Experienced Trainer
Experienced Trainer

PostSubject: Re: Who is the Hacker?   Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:20 pm

Bethon Warrior 6 wrote:
j-manza wrote:
my list
- ducksonquack
- lawls
- hey fags
- Statik

Ducks on quack is lawlz technically, Hey Fags is... hey Fags, and Statik doesn't go to our school, so he'd never know about some of the questions.

This leaves us with Lawlz and HeyFaGs, or someone that has been spying on us for a while, which has never said anything, until now...?

slash used to spy on us in febuary if you see the reasons why topic on his forum
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pokemon Z RPG
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

PostSubject: Re: Who is the Hacker?   Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:34 am

Spy huh? I'll have to take that into account...

Back to top Go down
j-manza
Experienced Trainer
Experienced Trainer

PostSubject: Re: Who is the Hacker?   Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:42 am

Dimentio The Jester wrote:
Spy huh? I'll have to take that into account...

i saw you on his forum
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pokemon Z RPG
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

PostSubject: Re: Who is the Hacker?   Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:57 am

What does that have to do with him being a spy? or are you trying to imply I am one as well? I'm not, if you see me as a listed member that doesn't mean I'm spying as you explained to me how Slash was doing it , now is it?

Back to top Go down
j-manza
Experienced Trainer
Experienced Trainer

PostSubject: Re: Who is the Hacker?   Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:06 am

Dimentio The Jester wrote:
What does that have to do with him being a spy? or are you trying to imply I am one as well? I'm not, if you see me as a listed member that doesn't mean I'm spying as you explained to me how Slash was doing it , now is it?
i didnt mean that you were spying i meant that i saw u there
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Soviet Beaver (Kouzetsu)
Cooltrainer
Cooltrainer

PostSubject: Re: Who is the Hacker?   Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:53 am

This is stupid. I think we just let him hack the chatroom until he gets bored of it then he leaves. How bout that?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Who is the Hacker?   Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:29 am

Kouzetsu wrote:
This is stupid. I think we just let him hack the chatroom until he gets bored of it then he leaves. How bout that?

Yes but this hacker has know life so that should take a while...

Plus it is annoying having to give everyone back their powers multiple times. For instance I am still a Member...

Anyway I didn't even think of Lawls: He posted on the last forumotion website like twice and then was never seen again. A little suspicious, I'd say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is the Hacker?   Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:55 am

I think you guys should just quit accusing people.

It's obviously not me or shnookis.

Just wait till the hacker comes on the chat, Screenshot it and post it on the forum.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is the Hacker?   Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:36 am

Jimbster wrote:
I think you guys should just quit accusing people.

It's obviously not me or shnookis.

Just wait till the hacker comes on the chat, Screenshot it and post it on the forum.

What good will that do? Shnookis, Dimentio, and I were all there when it took place anyway...
Back to top Go down
Soviet Beaver (Kouzetsu)
Cooltrainer
Cooltrainer

PostSubject: Re: Who is the Hacker?   Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:19 pm

I have been on there too. He was on the other night.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EggmanHut
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

EXP : 13180

PostSubject: Re: Who is the Hacker?   Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:13 pm

WHat the f*ck? Why am I on the list?

This sh*t is turning out to be Death Note style ...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.sonicmadnesszone.forumotion.com
Soviet Beaver (Kouzetsu)
Cooltrainer
Cooltrainer

PostSubject: Re: Who is the Hacker?   Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:23 am

LOL. You rnt on the list anymore. We kind of got a new list.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is the Hacker?   

Back to top Go down

Who is the Hacker?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon X5K :: Discussions :: General Discussions-
Jump to: