A pokemon forum that includes all the up to date info, with battles and challenges!

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Squirtle Squad Elite Story - Coming Soon (maybe)!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Squirtle Squad Elite Story - Coming Soon (maybe)!   Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:47 pm

In case you didn't know, there is a new roleplaying Squirtle Squad I am starting up again called Squirtle Squad Elite sometime after June 18. If anyone is interested, they can go sign up at http://pokeballzcenter.webstarts.com and follow the instructions.

But, what this topics is about, is an idea of mine concerning it. Recently I decided to make a new feature in the Squirtle Squad where after every mission, I would go in the "HQ" (of the roleplay) and say I am working on a report, when in reality I actually am. When I say that, I will be going to the website and filling out a report of the mission, sort of like a mission result, debriefing, turnout, or whatever you wanna call it. Each of them will contain the members who attended, what happen, the result of the mission, who reached a new level, who founded new items, and so on! So, my idea was that once the Squirtle Squad Elite is officially closed down, I would compile all of these reports into one large story about the Squirtle Squad Elite's adventures. I would like to hear your opinions on this.
Back to top Go down
Soviet Beaver (Kouzetsu)
Cooltrainer
Cooltrainer

EXP : 14455

PostSubject: Re: Squirtle Squad Elite Story - Coming Soon (maybe)!   Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:29 pm

good idea. ok anyway im gonna post in the gb.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MariovSonic
Advanced Trainer
Advanced Trainer

EXP : 13876

PostSubject: Re: Squirtle Squad Elite Story - Coming Soon (maybe)!   Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:42 pm

Sorry to bump a very old and dead thread again, but is the Squirtle Squad still "happening?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.mario-vs-sonic.co.cc
Pokemon Z RPG
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

EXP : 15322

PostSubject: Re: Squirtle Squad Elite Story - Coming Soon (maybe)!   Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:14 pm

Unfortunately, no. It sort of died off with the lack of a schedule and people meeting up on the chat. We only managed to get in three role play sessions a while back, though they were like two hour sessions.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pokemonx5k.pokemonlegend.org

PostSubject: Re: Squirtle Squad Elite Story - Coming Soon (maybe)!   Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:11 am

Hey. I have a story on my old site. Do you want me to make it?

I'm happy to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Squirtle Squad Elite Story - Coming Soon (maybe)!   

Back to top Go down

Squirtle Squad Elite Story - Coming Soon (maybe)!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1