A pokemon forum that includes all the up to date info, with battles and challenges!

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Analyzing NintyFreak

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pokemon Z RPG
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

EXP : 15472

PostSubject: Analyzing NintyFreak   Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:18 pm

"The Elder"
Debut: Late 2008?
Interests: Nintendo, Others...
Dimentio Meter: 93/100

The chap from England. He's a hearty good fellow I'd say. I've never hated him, nor probably ever will. He first appeared due to an unknown reason I cannot recall. But he had a Meta-Knight avi and posted on the original SGC-X. I was interested in why a college student would be interested in posting in a site, but It was cool to have him around. He had good points, and would be the retro-fan among all of us. He'd favor the retros over the new happy-go-lucky games. I'd say he stuck around for a while, in which he did, because he is still here. He also friends with J-Chick, a mario fan who has lost contact with me for now. (I can't actually remember if she's Bow or not...) Anyways, he stayed with the original SGC-X and shifted gears into Eclipse as well. However he then left because he couldn't bare jimbster, and now only posted on MariovSonic's forums. I sat confounded at the thought that he left.....due to Jimbster. Of all people....Jimbster? Shnookis conversed with me, saying that I should have banned jimb months ago, that way NintyFreak wouldn't have left. But in my opinion, I don't think that would have changed anything. I think NintyFreak just lost interest in SGC-X, that is all. He now occasionally gets on the chatbox, and discusses with the other members about semi-absurd things we all can accept because we are wierd.

Last edited by Dimentio The Jester on Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pokemonx5k.pokemonlegend.org

PostSubject: Re: Analyzing NintyFreak   Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:34 pm

Cool! Yeah we were just talking the other night about weird stuff...
Back to top Go down
Soviet Beaver (Kouzetsu)
Cooltrainer
Cooltrainer

EXP : 14605

PostSubject: Re: Analyzing NintyFreak   Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:36 pm

Dang, i miss bow. she was one of the most active members on the yoshiville adoption.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Analyzing NintyFreak   Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:38 pm

Kouzetsu wrote:
Dang, i miss bow. she was one of the most active members on the yoshiville adoption.

I never really got to know Bow too much: wasn't she the owner of that Paper Mario website?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Analyzing NintyFreak   

Back to top Go down

Analyzing NintyFreak
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon X5K :: Discussions :: Analyzation-
Jump to: