A pokemon forum that includes all the up to date info, with battles and challenges!

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

What are you looking forward to this month in gaming?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
/f0473h1u1z/
Advanced Trainer
Advanced Trainer

EXP : 13783

PostSubject: What are you looking forward to this month in gaming?   Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:43 am

Ill start first: E3, because its going to be awesome. Everyone knows that. I also REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHAT VALVE IS ANNOUNCING. So many conspiricies I just can't take the wait. More Portal 2 stuff too.

Lord of the rings online free to play beta, that is IF I GET INTO IT. PLEASE GOD GET ME INTO THE BETA. I played this mmo awhile back, it was fun. Now though its going FREE TO PLAY. So I really want to get into the beta.

HALF LIFE 2 horror mod called nightmare house 2. I have been waiting so long for this mod. IM SO EXCITED. It was suppose to be released last month but they got delayed so the anticipation is KILLING ME.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Soviet Beaver (Kouzetsu)
Cooltrainer
Cooltrainer

EXP : 14030

PostSubject: Re: What are you looking forward to this month in gaming?   Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:45 am

e3.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pokemon Z RPG
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

EXP : 14897

PostSubject: Re: What are you looking forward to this month in gaming?   Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:53 am

E3

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pokemonx5k.pokemonlegend.org
MariovSonic
Advanced Trainer
Advanced Trainer

EXP : 13451

PostSubject: Re: What are you looking forward to this month in gaming?   Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:01 pm

Ɛ3.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.mario-vs-sonic.co.cc

PostSubject: Re: What are you looking forward to this month in gaming?   Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:39 pm

Mine as well stick with the pattern,

E3
Back to top Go down
EggmanHut
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

EXP : 13180

PostSubject: Re: What are you looking forward to this month in gaming?   Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:28 pm

E3 ... and I guess thats it ... And getting my 360 fixed ... damn
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.sonicmadnesszone.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: What are you looking forward to this month in gaming?   Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:11 pm

Not to mention I just got Super Mario Galaxy 2 and will be able to play it all the more after June 18th! w00t! No more school!
Back to top Go down
Pokemon Z RPG
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

PostSubject: Re: What are you looking forward to this month in gaming?   Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:55 pm

Pokemon Z RPG wrote:
Not to mention I just got Super Mario Galaxy 2 and will be able to play it all the more after June 18th! w00t! No more school!

Too bad you'll never get all 242 stars! HAHAHAHAHAHA~

Back to top Go down
Soviet Beaver (Kouzetsu)
Cooltrainer
Cooltrainer

EXP : 14030

PostSubject: Re: What are you looking forward to this month in gaming?   Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:27 am

I got no money so i can SMG 2! Grrrr.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pokemon Z RPG
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

PostSubject: Re: What are you looking forward to this month in gaming?   Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:29 pm

Kouzetsu wrote:

????????????????????????????????? Question

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you looking forward to this month in gaming?   Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:57 pm

Kouzetsu wrote:

Accidental bad grammar FTL.

And Dimentio, what makes you assume I can't get all of the stars? I plan on going for 100%, although that will be REALLY difficult.
Back to top Go down
Pokemon Z RPG
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

PostSubject: Re: What are you looking forward to this month in gaming?   Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:55 pm

Pokemon Z RPG wrote:
Kouzetsu wrote:

And Dimentio, what makes you assume I can't get all of the stars? I plan on going for 100%, although that will be REALLY difficult.

Two hundred and fourty-f*cking two stars! THATS ALOT!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you looking forward to this month in gaming?   Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:01 pm

Dimentio The Jester wrote:
Pokemon Z RPG wrote:
Kouzetsu wrote:

Two hundred and fourty-f*cking two stars! THATS ALOT!

Yep, I know. I am on World 4, have 50-something stars and all the comet medals available to that point, so I think I am doing pretty well so far. Although I know it does get pretty difficult later on, I will keep trying. Super Mario Galaxy 2 is awesome though, it is getting me distracted so that I can't work on my site. Sad I am ADDICTED to this game, Nintendo never ceases to amaze me, and never disappoints.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you looking forward to this month in gaming?   

Back to top Go down

What are you looking forward to this month in gaming?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1